Rules, Terms & Conditions
- You must be a legal adult in your country of residence or have written permission by your legal parent or guardian.
- You must register to the contest by June 15th, 2019.
- You can enter more than 1 mod project.
- You can only compete in 1 league, Master League or Apprentice League.
- You must not have started your mod project before July 1st, 2018.
- To start uploading your worklog, you must add a new showcase for every mod project you are entering. (Link available from May 21)
- Keep your profile and showcase information up to date, with relevant description, photos/videos uploaded
- Show the entire process of the mod from start to finish with both pictures/photos and text by adding worklog entries onto your showcase page.
- Complete your mod before the final submission deadline, Oct 10th, 2019.
- Once you complete your project and worklogs, mark your showcase as 'finished' and update your showcase description, add 5 - 10 good quality photos showing different angles and videos if any.
- You must complete the final submissions form before Oct 10th, 2019 (Link will be available in Sept 2019)
- You should use #CMWS19 in all social media posts relating to your project.
- Once you have completed your mod, please add the CMWS19 watermark to your photos when sharing on social media, download here
- Your final submission must be a working PC.
- You must agree to all terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cooler Master Case Mod World Series is open to residents of all countries worldwide.
- All participants must be considered a legal adult in their country of residence or have written permission by a legal parent or guardian.
- Multiple entries by a single individual are accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Winners will be announced online and contacted via email.
- As a participant, you are the owner and composer of the project content and images.
- This is a community event and platform, please keep your content relevant to the contest and not to post any rude or inappropriate content or comments. Please keep it friendly or your account will be disabled and your entry will be disqualified from the contest.
- Cooler Master and its event partners may use your case mod and images with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit.
- Cooler Master and its event partners has the perpetual right to use your case mod and case mod images. We may use your case mod and case mod images locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform currently in use or later developed.
- Cooler Master reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter contest rules at any time.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Cooler Master retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is no longer available or not available in your region.
- Apprentice League winners may or may not be offered continuous sponsorship, invites to events, attending workshops and tutorials, depending on region and availability.
- Usage or reprint of your case mod and case mod images will be at sole discretion of Cooler Master of this event without compensation.
- In case of dispute, Case Mod World Series 2019 will be governed by Taiwan (R.O.C.) law and entrants to the Case Mod World Series submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan (R.O.C.) courts.
- Promoter: Cooler Master Technology, 8F., No. 788-1, Zhongzheng Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23586, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- By participating, you conclusively agree to be bound by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
Contestants who do not agree to the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.
Still unsure? Please check our FAQ