- Well-balanced cooling performance:
- Computer aided heatsink design provides fin optimization with perfect balance between high and low speed operation.
- 4 x Direct Contact heat-pipes for seamless contact between CPU surface and cooler.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique blade design for excellent airflow.
- Upgradable to dual fans and swapping of fans with extra fan-clips included.
- Fan mounting using clips for easy installation and swapping.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel Socket LGA1366/1156/1155/1150/775 and AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- Silent operation with minimal noise level at 13 dBA.
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.
Thomas Soderstrom, “Overclocking On Air: 10 LGA 1156-Comatible Performance Coolers”, Tom’s Hardware (http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/lga-1156-heatsink,2535-15.html), copyright 2010.